Zing Patio Return Policy
Prior to accepting delivery on Truck or In-home shipments, please carefully inspect the product to ensure your complete satisfaction. In the event any of the boxes or product is damaged it must be notated on the bill of lading form with the freight company before signing for the shipment. In the event the product does not meet your expectations, please call or email within seven days to arrange for a return or an exchange. All damages or defects must be clearly communicated to the customer service representative. If the damage was caused in transit, a freight claim will have to be filed with the freight carrier. This process may take a few days for all the paper work and filings to occur with the proper carriers and manufacturers. Verification of the reported issues are completed through an inspection upon our receipt of the returned item(s). Original order shipping and processing charges are non-refundable and a minimum return pick-up fee of $100 or up to 10% of the order value (up to a maximum of $250) will apply. If no shipping charges are separately shown on your invoice Zing will be happy to email a copy of the original freight carrier bill so you are aware of the cost.
Special order or customized merchandise is non-returnable. Special orders cannot be cancelled after the order has been placed into production by the manufacturer. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it within 30 days and we’ll replace it or return it Via the Carrier of your choice and we will refund the cost of the item (excluding Shipping, Processing and any applicable restocking fees passed on from the manufacturer.) All returned items must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which it was received to receive a refund. At Zing, we continuously strive to improve our quality standards, so all returned items are examined by our Returns Department to confirm the return reason. Upon review you will receive an exchange, merchandise credit or refund according to our findings.
Items not eligible for return or exchange:
- Clearance items
- Close out items and items marked “As-Is”
- Gift cards
- Items that have already been assembled
Return Shipping Via Carrier of Your Choice
This option allows you to use the carrier of your choice to return an item. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please follow these easy steps:
- Notify a customer service representative that you would like to arrange a return and which items you will be returning. A completed freight carrier bill of lading and packing slips will be emailed to you.
- Repackage the items in preparation for pick up. If your original package is unusable, please use similar packaging with sufficient protection so it doesn’t get damaged during return shipping.
- Affix the labels to the cartons that you will be returning.
- Arrange the merchandise pick up with the carrier of your choice. Pay the carrier’s shipping charge for return shipping and maintain the tracking number for your records.
If you have any questions or do not understand the process, please call customer service and we would be happy to walk you through the process.